Keep your child busy for hours with this fun and interactive game. Touch enables children to get an understanding for what objects are and what they feel like by experiencing various shapes and textures.
- Prepare a clean surface to play on. Mix up all the cards and lay them upside down on your surface.
- Players take turns. The youngest goes first.
- The player whose turn it is flips two tiles face up to try to make a match. Make sure that all players can see which tiles get flipped over. If the two tiles match, that player can add them to their score pile. If a match was made, then the player can go again.
- If the tiles do not match, flip them back over and keep them in the same place.
- Play continues to the left and the next player takes a turn trying to make a match.
- How to win: when all the tiles have been matched, each player counts the matches. Whoever has the most matches wins!